Monday, August 24, 2009

One Tagaytay Place Ballroom

As promised to one of my fellow GT and W@W member here are the photos during our ocular in One Tagaytay Place(OTP). OTP is the hotel we are eyeing for the reception, we will also book them for our day before prep. For my family we will get the 3-bedroom Penthouse which is approximately 135 sqm with view of Taal Lake, kitchen, sofa and 3 bedrooms and even a maid's quarter while we will get a 2-bedroom suite for my h2b's family.

I just dont have photos of the rooms though I can assure you that it's really nice. Hope the pics will help you in your prep:

The Reception area is quite small but it has nice interiors.




The Aurora Ballroom: Capacity is 200 pax





Here's the bridge going to the ballroom, other side is the elevator. The ballroom is on the 3rd floor.

There... in case you want to contact them, they have a Manila office. Browse through their websites to check out the rates. The penthouse is not published just inquire on their premiere suites.

One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
Barrio Sungay, Tagaytay City

Happy prep!

3 comments:

  1. hi sis Emy, we were at OTP yesterday for an ocular! you're right sis, they have very nice rooms! i fell inlove with the Avant, the 3 bedroom suite at the penthouse. And the ballroom? very nice! we are also highly considering this (2nd is summit ridge) for the wedding! sayang lang, the AE wasnt around so we werent able to ask questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis!

    Could you be kind (if its ok, that is) to send a rough estimate of the qoute that was given to you for your reception..?
    Actually, Ive been contacting Summit Ridge for my weddin, and I am about 70% decided to get them But your blog makes me rethink of my options, hehe. Hope u could share with me the qoute po. My email is ma_yzhe@yahoo.com. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much is the rental for the ballroom?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails