Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Signs

Our first time in this Tagaytay church was quite an experience. After hearing mass, we got in the car and then an old dried leaf fell beside the passenger seat, it was so unique that we thought its a sign to get married in that church.

1st Sign: But as we go along, there were some ideas of having a garden wedding and eventually a beach wedding. We are almost decided on having a Boracay beach wedding when h2b tried to fish the reaction of my soon-to-be MIL. The reaction was not that ok so we decided to scrapped the idea and go back to the original plan, that to hold the wedding in Tagaytay.


2nd Sign: Since we are almost decided on the church h2b inquired about the rates, when I heard about it and comparing it with the rates of Churches in Manila, I thought it was pretty high. So I checked out other church in the area just to have an idea and maybe we can better weigh our options. I researched for Chapel on the Hill and Caleruega, and was surprised to find out that they have a much higher rate, around Php 15K that only includes use of the chapel. This made me think that our first choice still stands reasonably.

3rd Sign: After being convinced on what I feel are the guide or signs, there was a 3rd reason to really solidify the decision of holding the once in a lifetime event on this church. After the Sunday mass, my Mom went to this nearby store in our parish, she wants to buy an imagery of Mama Mary for my sister's house. There were only two imagery Mt. Carmel and Our Lady of Lourdes. My Mom chose the Our Lady of Lourdes and with amusement, I just said to myself, no more questions, no more hesitations.

We will go to Tagaytay(again) to have the ink reservation at the Our Lady of Lourdes Parish. We will book the date before h2b leaves so we don’t have to worry if it will still be available.

I really believe that we are guided in all our plans; I feel that everything will work out fine. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails