Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sharing: Monogram and Save The Date

The countdown says: 65 days to go.

As our big day gets nearer, we were able to finish some of the gazillion stuff for the wedding. I am posting 2 of the designs we were able to complete.

Here's the monogram created by my h2b. It took us several concepts, arguments and survey before I finally OK'd this design. I find it very elegant, the touch of our motif and the fonts used are just perfect.
When I realized that the invitation is to be sent later than what I scheduled, I just need to prepare an STD. I had seen this concept from one of the wedding blog I browsed before, actually I have tons and tons of inspiration. I changed the content, colors, some of the approach and viola! Here's the cutie monogram I created overnight ^_^


As they say, never underestimate the power of classic. Modern, bold and graphic, the drama is in the bold mix of the masculine and feminine monochrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails