Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Non-Negotiable

Every b2b's just got to have one. The non-negotiable is most of the time the bridal gown, it is the no matter what the cost is... the bride should have it!

As I always mention, my h2b is a practical guy. He will never agree on that non-nego for the gown, simply because we have a set budget and it will be impractical to allot a big chunk for a gown that I will wear for one day, oh let me correct that... a few hours. But of course, I still tried then failed, eventually though I found a way to make a deal and now I have an elegant and glamorous gown by compromise. Diskarte ^_^

So if I got my gown through compromise, what's my non-negotiable then? The where and when of our honeymoon ^_^

We will not have a honeymoon immediately after the wedding, so we can still save up and at the same time we will wait until end of March to see this:

Cherry Blossom season is usually late March and early April.

Initially we thought of a tour in the US, but he wants us to go somewhere that is new to both of us, so Japan turned as top of the list. The budget for JP is more reasonable for us and we have friends and relatives who lives in the area and can tour us around. We're not sure yet of the logistics, but most likely we will take PAL and of course it will definitely be TOKYO.

I'm super excited on this trip, I gave up our usual out of town summer getaway to start saving. And of course, it's our first trip as married couple ^_^ Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails